This image speaks volumes because African American deaths in young men have become more common for comfort.  I support the movement because I know what it’s like to be a young black men who is harassed by the police. With all the deaths that have occurred because of the white male police population dozens, maybe even hundreds of black men have lost their lives.  I believe that officers have a developed fear already for anyone dark skinned because of stereotypes the world have imprinted on the African American community.  By them already having this fear the don’t react properly and jump to execution.  Officers need to be trained better to handle situations and should have consequences when they are wrong.  

CC BY-SA 4.0 Argument Is Everywhere: Movements by Rayondre is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.