1. When I wake up in the morning I yawn and stretch *
  2. After I go to the bathroom and do the basics like using the bathroom and brushing my teeth.
  3. Next I take a shower and get dressed for school. *
  4. I don’t eat breakfast in the mornings i usually run out of time.*
  5. Finally it’s time to leave for school and wait for the bus to arrive.
  6. I get to school at 8:30.
  7. My first class is capstone.
  8. Following capstone is second period which is English.
  9. After English I go to art class.
  10. The last period before lunch is Economics.

In this generation most teenagers don’t even stop to think and eat breakfast.  I think the reason most of us don’t eat in the morning is because we don’t wake up early enough.  Also in the morning when you’re rushing and trying to get everything together you run out of time to eat.  If we took the incentive to go to bed earlier you could possibly wake up early enough to eat. Breakfast is honestly the most important meal of the day especially for a teenager in school.  When you eat in the morning before going to school you are feeding not only your body but your mind as well.   

CC BY-SA 4.0 Argument Is Everywhere: Daily Schedule by Rayondre is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.