,

When I first see this I think of accidents, totaled cars, and angry people. I have seen first hand for myself being in the car with someone who was texting and driving while in traffic.  By them being on the phone and looking down they did not see the car in front of them and couldn’t break quick enough. People should not be on there phones while driving unless they have headphones, are sitting at a red light or pulling over to not danger others around you.

Displaying 12-text-and-drive.w536.h357.2x.jpg

CC BY-SA 4.0 Argument is Everywhere – Billboards by Rayondre is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Kendall 2 years ago

Hey Rayondre! I appreciate your meme. Did you make this meme, or did you find it somewhere. If the latter, where? I agree with your main argument that people should not use their phones and drive. It is not only endangering themselves, but also others. It is irresponsible. I enjoyed reading your work!