Throughout this creative process, I have learned that patience is key for anything related to Shakespeare. As well as, play-doh is not as easy at it looks, but I can relate it to Shakespeare because I don’t think writing Shakespeare was as easy as it seems.

It is important that Shakespeare writing had many new creative ideas, as so did I in trying to come up with a creative way to portray a Shakespeare play. Shakespeare has a way to represent to people, through a play how racial importance is crucial.

Shakespeare also does not show his learning in an easy way; he is creative in the way that makes the reader think/imagine beyond what we read. We have to put great thought in his writing. Plus we get to learn so much through his writing. We get the emotional feel of the characters without having to recite or watch the play.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Shakespeare Play-doh Play! by Natalie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.