1. The name of the video   “TED’s secret to great public speaking”       Good and Bad Examples of Presentation. He wanted to show everyone that the idea that you are talking about has a impact on the audience that you are speaking too and the topic that you’re talking about would create idea on other people’s mind like the idea that you have. I understand that talking with your back toward the audience is not a good presentation and talking on the phone create a distraction on your presentation and having long paragraph on you slide is not a good idea. Speaking and presenting in front of people make me feel nervous. One of the experience that I had about speaking in front of people is I had a class work that had to be presented in front of the class and I felt nervous and scared that I might mess up.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Questions about Oral presentation by Fatafehi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.