My adaptation to Othello and shakespeare’s was hard to understand, some questions I asked and answered my-self was I really ready to attempt to go against shakespeare’s made up language?  What I learned about myself while learning shakspeare was becoming accustomed to look up words on the etymology dictionary online. Looking up the words help me understand the play better and made more sense to me so from now on I will look up any confusing/ new words on there for future use. Here i show the first scene in the play as Iago and Roderigo appear below the balcony of Brabantio  home. Roderigo shouts to Barb while Iago is hiding out of sight as Roderigo warns Barb about his daughter and the type of person she is seeking love with. I’ve added some details in the setting such as darkness and stars to simulate the time of the day in which the scene took place. Along with that I had made the ground out of bricks, with the water right aside.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Modeling Othello’s play by Roberto is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.