At the time, I was worried what was I gone do if I should do it by hand or on the computer. I made the decision to do it by computer.

At first, I was like I would not be able to finish it on time.  Then I got to work on it right away to tried to finish it so I can receive my badge. But when I started on it, I went to Pixton. I am trying to log in,  and I logged in and said update the whole browser. I was like, I don’t have time! I tried it on my house computer: the same thing. I was mad.

Then saw there was an app for it, so I download it to my phone, and there I am doing it on my phone. I am over here struggling to try to finish it cause I had to go to work soon, but in the end, I pushed through, and I finished it.

I learned that I could do anything if I put my mind to it I can do it.

This is my amazing comic strip: https://Pixton.com/ic:xi3jryns

CC BY-SA 4.0 My Amazing Comic Strip by Gabriel is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.