Ted secret to great public speaking, good and bad oral presentation.*  Second rabison how they already know what to say, your mind is tingling with ideas it your brain operation system. And there are million of people out there who are react differen, that why idea really mother, that how someone think of the world, idea are things that you really passion about.*  Read from the screen are things you don’t want to do on your presentation. And  the presentation are things that you have to memorize it and also have a clear slide that you know what are you talking about. And there are million of people out there who are react differen, that why idea really mother, that how someone think of the world, idea are things that you really passion about. * It make me feel nervous because if I go up there and presentation i’m scared and shaking and I don’t know what to say.* The experience I have doing oral presentation when I present our ignite presentation for capstone, it was not pretty good because I speak little bit and the audience couldn’t hear me and my visual I always look at the board, and every time I present I’m really nervous.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Don’t Be Afraid? by Kim is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.