A question I answered myself was whether or not Othello should be on the right or the left side of the stage. Another one was what kind of scenery did I want for my background. I chose that the scene is by the water and in a castle to make it seem like they were on high ground and being secretive. Lastly, I asked myself how I was going to bring the stage into a 3D form and not just a flat paper. I did this by using plants from my garden at home, recycled cardboard that I made into a castle turret, and the curtains are not stuck to the stage. They pop out.

I learned that I have no limits. When I say that I mean, once I was given this assignment I thought It was going to be impossible to complete and do a good job. Now that I had completed it and put my all into this project I can say I learned to overcome the barriers I put in my own way. I now know I can build a stage from nothing and add elements that will express my view of understanding.

CC BY-SA 4.0 My Vision about Shakespeare by Dania is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.