Click here for the link to my comic strip of othello. This specific scene was With Iago, Roderigo and Cassio. Iago had gotten cassio drunk and he had fought Roderigo in front of everyone. He lost his reputation as being responsible and he lost his ranking as lieutenant with Othello. Cassio cries to Iago, telling him that he just had just done something so stupid. Iago is playing along as if he didn’t set Cassio up. He then feeds Cassio with a plan to try to get his rank back, but it’s a recipe for disaster.

https://Pixton.com/ic:3miph5sq

My questions that I had for myself was mainly how was I going to stretch my comic with a long conversation.

what I learned about myself is that I can do what I can when I actually try.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Othello Act 2 scene 3 by Quincy is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.