,

When taking these pictures, I thought it would be cool to have the pictures telling a story. It was challenging to get a story in just three pictures and to play with the depth of field. I think that because the toys I chose were military action figures, creating the story of their journey was easier than if the toy was something else. It was also challenging to use the background to my advantage because I also wanted to keep the toys as the focus of the picture, without getting too far away from them.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Toy Story by Olivia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Kendall 2 years ago

Hello Olivia! Nice work. I wish the pictures were bigger so that I could see them more clearly, but what I can see of them really spoke to me and depicted a story. Do you think that different readers may interpret this piece differently than others? Why or why not? Thank you for sharing your work!