.
Othello in the brown, Desdemona in the glitter gold, Iago behind Othello, Emilia catching Desdemona

Desdemona is the color gold because gold is a precious metal that is associated with wealth, grandeur, and prosperity, as well as sparkle, glitz, and glamour which describes Desdemona.

Othello is the color brown because he is a moor
Iago in the back has his mouth open because he was shocked that Othello slapped Desdemona like that.

Desdemona’s tongue is out because Othello slapped the taste out of her.

The other characters are left white because the are white folks.

The stage has dirt all over it because they are living a dark dirty life. There are dirty things going on behind each others back.
In this XP challenge I learned that I can get anything done if I put my mind to it. When I first started this challenge, I felt that I wasn’t going to be able to finish on time. I eventually put my mind to it and got it done within 2 days.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Othello Stage Play by Jaymee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.