My voice of Iago

I choose Othello by Shakespeare. I Choose act 2 scene 3 line 170-160. I played as Iago. I had to pause a little due to commas. and you can tell how he said things because of the way Iago is. The things I learned about my character is that i have to show his persuasive ways. Acting isn’t something im good at so my voice couldn’t really change to sound ecstatic. But Iago is a manipulative person. He only seeks havoc and benefit for himself. When says ”Cassio hath beaten thee. And thou, by that small hurt, hath cashiered Cassio.”, he was explaining that his beating he’d taken was worth a greater good as Cassio was demoted. Even though that was a horrible thing, Iago was splendid as his schemeful plan was working.

CC BY-SA 4.0 My voice of Iago by Quincy is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.