Audio Recording Reflection of My Performance of Iago

My audio recording is based on Act 3, scene 3, lines 138-144 of Othello. I played Iago in the part where Othello is trying to find out what Iago “knows” about Cassio. Iago tells Othello that he doesn’t want to throw dirt on his friend because he could be false in his claims about him. He states that he shouldn’t have to tell Othello of what he thinks about Cassio because even slaves wouldn’t have to to do something like this. I made sure that I was calm in sections where Iago was sharing his thoughts and doubts to Othello, but had a louder tone when he asked Othello questions? Iago is giving the impression that he isn’t telling Othello what he “knows” about Cassio because he cares about him, but in reality he wants to strongly peek the curiosity of Othello? I used an inflection to express the imitated doubt in what he is talking about. 

CC BY-SA 4.0 Audio Recording Reflection of My Performance of Iago by Vincent is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.