The reason why Shakespeare is still studied in school is because that shows how English change, and we get forced to read about other places in the world. For some people it change their life when they start knowing Shakespeare. I was  kinda shocked when I watched different presentations because I didn’t know Shakespeare. It is really important to people and changes their life.

I am studying Othello’s play. Until I know what the story was about. The first time I read it, I didn’t know what  they were talking about. It’s just like a whole different language to me. It’s really hard to understand the story ,but after I used the translator I started to understand  the book more .

I kind of feel more confident with this language now, I feel this way because  I read the book more and now  I understand what they are saying in their  languages

CC BY-SA 4.0 Shakespeare, Dost Thou Matter by Do is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.