,

I choose “Othello,” Act 111 Scene 111, Lines 121-132. I choose the character Othello.

What I learned about the impact of tone was that you have to paste it right and project your voice at the right moments. What I learned about volume was that it is certain words that you have to raise your voice and lower your voice to.

In my rehearsal and in my oral performance I learned that when you are reading something it has to sound like you are not reading it off the paper. It has to sound like you know it by heart and that it has been memorized.

What I learned was that Othello can show that he has a lot of different characters in one. Also he portray many traits all in one person. One last thing I learned was that when Othello is talking you can tell weather it is a good or bad emotion.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Othello’s Many Traits by Kenyon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.