Why Shakespeare is still studied today

The reason why Shakespeare is still studied today is because if you are breaking down words Shakespeare would help a lot on these subject, And the reaction that they say were it will help kids learn more about  different way about english and different type of reading.The Shakespeare play that we are currently studying today is Othello and strategies that we are using is breaking down old english  word and learning about different actor personality and action that they use in the play.Learning old  english is very hard and I have a little confident because studying one of Shakespeare’s plays is very hard, And I feel this way because these plays are very hard and I never heard these word in my life.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Why Shakespeare is still studied today by Fatafehi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.