The reason why shakespeare is still studied  today is because shakespeare show a lot of his plays about emotion and characteristic of human beings today. On the David tennant video he said that shakespeare is the best at what he do and nobody can do it better than him, Example shakespeare had makes up words from long time ago. The shakespeare play that we are currently studying is Othello and strategies that we are using to understand the play is taking old english word and compare it to today meaning and finding out what it mean and looking if it still use today. On the shakespeare plays I feel good about shakespeare plays because now I understand a lot about what it talking about and the meaning of old english words and I do feel confident working with the language.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Why Shakespeare is still studied today by Fatafehi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.