The Incredible Reason You Might Start Seeing Safety Pins Everywhere

Wearing a safety pin is a good act of protesting. You’re speaking your opinion with out any violence or talking. The movement is very power, and I fell that everyone should stand up for what they believe in. Trump’s comments on women are so filthy, and all woman no matter the race should wear the pin. Trumps thinks us African Americans and Hispanic’s are living in hell so I think we should all wear a safety pin as well. We’re better then what he makes us out to be.  There isn’t a reason for African Americas, Muslims, Hispanic’s or women period to be afraid of this sick person we call President. Stand tall and make a difference, and you can make a difference by just fastening a safety pin to your clothing.

Photo by Anders Bornholm

CC BY-SA 4.0 The Incredible Reason You Might Start Seeing Safety Pins Everywhere by Chesley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.