1. Shakespeare is still studied today due to his invention of over 1000 words and phrases we have changed throughout the years. David Tennant explains how important he was in his time and how much he is idolized throughout the world because of his plays based on stories about real people minus the sword fighting., That if you didn’t understand Shakespeare you don’t understand the English language because basically he invented most of it. In class we are studying Shakespeare’s play Othello and personally, it took me days, probably two weeks to understand it, but what helped was the etymology dictionary, constant circles with peers and Shakespeare made easy. Now I feel I am a pro at Shakespeare. I understand what I’m reading and the concepts of the people betrayed in his stories; lust, envy, greed.