Shakespeare, Dost Thou Matter?

Some reasons why Shakespeare is still studied in schools today is so students could see how hard was to use that language and so they could still be used. David in the video he said that Shakespeare invented over 1,700 words and some of those words are still being used as im typing this. We should thank him for giving us a lot of english words so we could use.

The Shakespeare play I’m currently studying is Othello for this playlist. Some strategies I use for the book Othello is to try to memorize the words and try to remember the meaning of them.

I am kind of confident with the language of the play right now because I kind of know some meaning of some words, since I know those words it helps me out alot.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Shakespeare, Dost Thou Matter? by MIguel is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.