Shakespeare, Dost Thou Matter

1). Shakespeare is still studied in schools today because he has a way of getting to people having them think outside the box about things. Also he has literature that he has created thousands of years ago and made up 1700 words that is still used today. Also said in the “David Tennant video”. With shakespeare you can talk about in are contemporary moment with students and it doesn’t have the amedestcy that scares to talk about when talking. Said in why “Study Shakespeare Today. My reactions to the different videos is just that I never really knew about Shakespeare until this unit.  To watch them videos about him he seemed like a person who just wanted to make the word better. My reactions though was just me getting to know more about him.

2). I am studying Othello for this playlists, my strategies for approaching and understanding the play is just me listen throughout everything have talked about and asked many questions. Also when we read the book or just talk about it I will try to picture myself actually there and try to talk how they talk and felt what they felt by the words that are being said.

3).  I am very confident in working with the language of the play. Some of the words are pronounced slightly different and spelled different but they are the same words we use today just not in the same form. It’s just when you reading the book you have to shout some words or read them slow or fast by the way the word is. Other than that I am very confident.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Kenyon Mctear Shakespeare, Dost Thou Matter by Kenyon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.