,

Owning Shakespeare photo

Shakespeare is good to studied  now or in school today because it ties to real life situations and things that were going through today. Shakespeare’s play talked about othello “friend” Iago lied to him to get his girl and the things he had. I feel like I can relate to this now because the way the characters love, cheating and lies are things i’ve seen and know that people are going through today. It opened my eyes reading this book. I’ve learned that everything that happened back then is happening now. The shakespeare play that I am currently studying is Othello. I believe the best way to understand this play is to work on it with others as in your friends and or teacher. Using Shakespeare made easy was every helpful to me while I was reading this play. Feel confident right now with the language. I don’t feel like i’m at a 100% because sometimes I need help or I don’t understand things.

Photo by Internet Archive Book Images

CC BY-SA 4.0 Why do we study Shakespeare? by Jerome is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.