One reason that Shakespeare is still studied in schools so the student can see how hard English back in Shakespeare time. The video why study Shakespeare study? She says that it lets the student talk about issues that happened back in the day that maybe don’t happen today. My reactions to all the presenters were that Shakespeare can change you in many ways each person in its own way.  The play of Shakespeare that I am on is Othello the strategies I use is annotated see what I understand and what I don’t understand. I also take apart some text like a quote and try to find a double meaning that comes out in the text. The conflict is sometimes I think I know what the word means but it’s not the meaning and also a little bit hard for me. 

CC BY-SA 4.0 Shakespeare, Dost Thou Matter? by Gabriel is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.