Owning Shakespeare “Reflection”

Kim stated that Shakespeare is a fascinating way of race and religion also war. I disagree because I feel that students feel more comfortable talking about issues that happen in day to day life situations in reality than listening or ready a fiction book.  My initial reactions was what I expected which was whoever was explaining shakespeare  would over exaggerate it when they would speak and make it seem like he is the best playmaker ever.

The play I am currently studying right now is Othello. The strategies i’m approaching to understand it is by watching the movie and asking Ms. P for further information on what certain words mean.

I am confident in working with the language right now because it’s a website that I go to labeled sparknotes and they have the new english we use today to modify the old english shakespeare wrote.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Owning Shakespeare “Reflection” by Surako is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.