My reflection on Shakespeare

Some reasons why Shakespeare is studied today because the text in the book has so much meaning each word can have a double meaning you have to dissect each line and understand the meaning of it.The video that’s says it changes young people’s minds, I agree with because every time I read something I dissect the text to get a better understanding of the plot.My reactions are at first they were going to deep into the subject but it was necessary because this topic is so complicated.Im currently studying Act 5 scene 1 Cyprus in Othello.A  strategies I use are dissecting the text and annotating the text for a better understanding.Im Very confident with the language I use shakespeare made easy.I feel pretty confident with the language because because at first I didn’t know if I was gonna pass this book, but as I was continuing to read I learned new strategies .

CC BY-SA 4.0 My reflection on Shakespeare by Pablo is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.