The play I choose was Othello, Act 3, Scene IV line 150-161. The character I played was Desdemona. I learned the imp0act of tone was she was confused in why the world was how it is in how a man was created. Desdemona had different inflection in words as “clear spirit”, “Men’s natures” and words that described men “men are not gods”. Her volume is calm and normal voice level and her pacing was most of the time fast talk not taking a breath for a long time which I tried to do the same why a fast talk and not breathing taking in some of her parts speak. I understand their character trail when I was performing was that she was trusting him but not should see them of something they are not but see and treat them from who they really are.

CC BY-SA 4.0 My Audio Recording of Desdemona by leidy is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.