,

Shakespeare  is still  studied in school because  the topics he discusses are still relevant to today .The video of the man on stage clearly explains how his situations from his books happen every day .I agree that his way  of teaching is important  because it relays messages in a much different way that makes you think way different. I am currently studying Othello for my playlist.In the   beginning of the book i had difficulties understanding the language .Through time and practice i began to understand most of his metaphors.Now i am very confident in my abilities to understand Shakespeare and his deep context.I feel like in the beginning i struggled because it was so out of the ordinary I am happy that i stuck with it because now i can read context better and annalyse its meaning and irony.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Classrooms and Othello by Anthony is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.