,

I wake up at 6:45am. I grab my tablet from the side of my bed and read my fanfiction which is of course Transformers. *At 7:10 I would wake my sister up and go into the bathroom. When I go into the bathroom I shower and brush my teeth with crest. When I come out of the bathroom I pet my dog and let him come into my room. In my room I would get dress and wake my sister up again. At 7:20 I’m dressed I would go into the kitchen and make me some top ramen and eat. At 8:15 I leave my house and go to school.

My position on using crest is that it’s one of the best toothpastes out there instead of another because it makes my teeth white. My mom would rather have me use baking soda but that is disgusting but it makes my teeth white.

Photo by Art4TheGlryOfGod

CC BY-SA 4.0 My daily life by Kmahjanay is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.