Abstract:

Christianity has the biggest religious population of the Earth with nearly one in three people being a Christian. Within the religion, there are countless sects and branches of Christianity and many different teachings. Through this research, we will come to see what are some teachings of the Early Christian Church and comparing them to many of today’s modern traditions that Christians celebrate all over the Earth. Many traditions kept now however, were not originally in Christianity. We will come to see the origin or evolution of these traditions that have now become major holidays to Christians and even non-christians.

Full Research: EvolutionofEarlyChristianTeachingandNewTraditions

CC BY-SA 4.0 Evolution of Early Christian Teaching and New Traditions by Adrian is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Profile photo of Will
    Will 3 months ago

I like this a lot. I think that a history of the Church is often scrambled and cloudy in people’s minds. By bringing in a good definitive compilation of history like this, people can better understand the mission of the Church and where it is headed. Well done.