My research paper was on how states are affected by global warming, specifically coastal states, and how they are approaching the issue. Many states in America are doing a lot to help with the effects of the tragic occurrences that global warming leaves behind. Reducing greenhouse gas emissions and promoting a clean energy economy through planned initiatives is what states need to aim for; aiming for clean air is a main goal. Pollution greenhouse gas, and human actions are the main reason for this dramatic change. We need to reduce greenhouse gas and fossil fuel levels in order for our air to get clean once again. I’ve come across a lot of articles stating the approach to saving air quality of single states, which will lead to a reduction of greenhouse gas and/or pollution. According to the article “US Actions On Greenhouse Gases” written by Bette Hileman, about 13 bills have been introduced in the U.S. Congress that take varied approaches to reducing greenhouse gas emissions. The issue of global warming continues to grow, leaving many nations with the effects of the warming weather, specifically coastal regions; but many states will soon be able to meet the level of safe air quality.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Coastal States Approach to Global Warming: Summary of Research Paper by Kathleen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.