- *I spend my time singing.
- I also spend my time playing games on my phone.
- I like dancing.
- I also like reading.
- *I have recently talked about how cheating is wrong.
- *I have also talked about prom.
- *I am watching Gossip Girl.
- I am currently reading Othello.
- Others like fighting.
- Others also like smoking while pregnant.
- *I am afraid of becoming an adult.
I am on the stance that cheating is wrong because it tends to lead people to be less of themselves.
I wake up at 6:45am. I grab my tablet from the side of my bed and read my fanfiction which is of course Transformers. *At 7:10 I would wake my sister up and go into the bathroom. When I go into the bathroom I shower and brush my teeth with crest. When I come out of the bathroom I pet my dog and let him come into my room. In my room I would get dress and wake my sister up again. At 7:20 I’m dressed I would go into the kitchen and make me some top ramen and eat. At 8:15 I leave my house and go to school.
My position on using crest is that it’s one of the best toothpastes out there instead of another because it makes my teeth white. My mom would rather have me use baking soda but that is disgusting but it makes my teeth white.
Photo by orangeacid
Argument on every day life by Kmahjanay is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.