I connected with a woman named Angie Monson who lives in my neighborhood. Her company in called Simplicity Photography and she primarily shoots family photos and she also travels to different countries to shoot families there. Angie is a very well established photographer who is able to make a living off of her passion. Angie came into our class and talked about her photographing and editing techniques. She taught us about the importance of good and natural lighting and how to pose people or rather not pose them, so that the subject looks and feels comfortable. Aside from photography techniques, Angie also taught us how to market our business. She taught us a lot of great lessons.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Connecting With a Portrait Photographer by Sofia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.