AN: Before I get into things, I’ll explain what my next work is. In my Creative Writing class we were assigned to write a short story. I originally was going to share the last few paragraphs of my story, but i figured that would just ruin the story- so here is a single little paragraph of a scene that happened in my story. Please tell me what you think! does it peak your interest?  (ps: It’s in the POV of Tate who is the best friend of the Main Character.) 

And then before my eyes she died. I started to laugh because the thought that ran through my head was ‘the person in my way had just disappeared.’ I was frightened. I was frightened by my own cruelty and even when I clung to the thought of Yasmin, I could not make this feeling disappear. I thought something was wrong with me. I wanted so much for you to understand.

CC BY-SA 4.0 I Rather Be Under A Cherry Tree by Em is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.