Maze Runner

The book Maze Runner is about a group of teens. These teens get chosen to go to a series of mazes and they have to escape. While their stuck in the maze every day there is always something different that is really bad and it is a threat to them. Some people had sent them there to try to finish the maze. But, many people don’t survive because some of them end up passing away from hunger or by whatever might be a harm to them inside the maze. They have to work as a team and be strong to escape and to make it out alive. I cant really relate to this other then working as a team to accomplish something.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Maze Runner Book by Kevin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Ben 8 months ago

This is one of my favorite book series! Who is your favorite character? Have you finished the book yet? What was your overall impression?