,

My day to day life stressors are school, workloads, and family.

When stressed, I start to feel that school gets tougher, my family is distant, work gets harder, and I start to have no help and stick to myself. I don’t do work anymore or turning in work becomes rare and is no longer going to be acceptable to teachers. I start to say I will do something and just don’t.

Once my weakens then I won’t be able to control my stress, and my brain can start to shrink and my social interaction can be limited to none it was fascinating because my senior year is so stressful and I need ways to control it or this is going to happen to me.

For a person to have a healthy way to manage their stress, they need to work out and meditate as well as ask for help and communicate it makes a low-stress life and you can live life easier.

Photo by NICHD NIH

CC BY-SA 4.0 Stress by Stardazia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.