Math class when I don’t know how to solve the problems, deadlines, overthinking, and when I lose in something I become furious and helpless because I don’t know how to solve something
Yes in math when I don’t know how to do a problem I would freak out in my head and it will start to get hot around me.
It was impressing when I found out there are any different ways to deal with stress normally I would destroy my stress when I play video games.
It’s important to find healthy ways because unhealthy ways like smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol can put your body at risk for diseases and infections.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Stress by William is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Abi 8 months ago

This is something everyone can relate to considering that we all have math class, job well done!