To me, I feel like this image is really sad because over the years you see African American people getting shot by the police. It is either because they are black and the police are racist or just because the police believes that they are the ones that do the most crimes.

I don’t think I have a position because I have not been through what they have been through and I know I have a smaller chance of getting shot or stopped by the police for no reason at all. 

I do think that there should be a stop to this immediately.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Black Lives Matter by Juray is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Saybre 3 months ago

Dear​ ​Juray,
    I​ ​am​ ​intrigued​ ​by​ ​your​ ​post​ ​because​ ​i​ ​can​ ​relate​ ​to​ ​a​ ​lot​ ​of​ ​this​ ​message.​ ​You​ ​gave​ ​your
    opinion​ ​on​ ​it​ ​and​ ​i​ ​do​ ​agree​ ​with​ ​you​ ​response​ ​because​ ​these​ ​days​ ​people​ ​are​ ​cruel​ ​and​ ​a​ ​cop
    will​ ​shoot​ ​an​ ​innocent​ ​black​ ​man​ ​with​ ​no​ ​remorse​ ​and​ ​still​ ​look​ ​back​ ​and​ ​think​ ​he​ ​did​ ​the​ ​right
    thing​ ​for​ ​his​ ​country.​ ​I​ ​also​ ​like​ ​that​ ​you​ ​stated​ ​that​ ​you​ ​weren’t​ ​labeled​ ​in​ ​that​ ​category​ ​and​ ​you
    have​ ​a​ ​smaller​ ​chance​ ​of​ ​getting​ ​pulled​ ​over​ ​and​ ​shot​ ​and​ ​that​ ​really​ ​stood​ ​out​ ​to​ ​me.
    ​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​Your​ ​post​ ​reminds​ ​me​ ​of​ ​something​ ​that​ ​happened​ ​to​ ​me.​ ​One​ ​time​ ​i​ ​was​ ​up​ ​all​ ​night
    watching​ ​youtube​ ​and​ ​i​ ​saw​ ​a​ ​couple​ ​of​ ​videos​ ​on​ ​police​ ​brutality.​ ​It​ ​hurt​ ​me​ ​because​ ​you​ ​can
    hear​ ​the​ ​guy​ ​clearly​ ​stating​ ​that​ ​he​ ​had​ ​a​ ​gun​ ​in​ ​his​ ​possession​ ​and​ ​that​ ​he​ ​had​ ​legal
    documentation​ ​that​ ​he​ ​can​ ​have​ ​it.​ ​The​ ​police​ ​asked​ ​him​ ​for​ ​his​ ​papers​ ​and​ ​then​ ​he​ ​reached​ ​for
    them​ ​and​ ​the​ ​police​ ​shot​ ​him​ ​seven​ ​times​ ​with​ ​his​ ​wife​ ​and​ ​daughter​ ​in​ ​the​ ​car.​ ​Thanks​ ​for
    sharing​ ​your​ ​post.​ ​I​ ​look​ ​forward​ ​to​ ​seeing​ ​you​ ​write​ ​next,​ ​because​ ​this​ ​subject​ ​is​ ​very​ ​touchy​ ​to
    me​ ​and​ ​you​ ​explained​ ​it​ ​very​ ​well,​ ​and​ ​i​ ​really​ ​appreciate​ ​your​ ​opinion.

​ ​​ ​Regards,
    ​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​Saybre​ ​Randall

2. Jade 3 months ago

I am interested in you post because you understand what is happening in society and that things could be better. You could improve on your personal image about the movement because even without experience or the feel of the situation it is possible to understand what is happening in the lives of African American citizens.