It kinda bothered me that now that Trump is in office and after all the mistakes he is starting to make, people are starting to regret even electing him. Like the guy said in the article: “White people were 70% of the voters in the 2016 election, and we’re the only demographic Trump won”(Keelty,1).

Keelty also made a statement when he talked about the 1700’s. And about the white men that wrote stories and books on freedom and their rights? That they owned and sold slaves? and if that’s the spirit you want to show and evoke than gone ahead and wear the safety pins. The author also believes that the only people who is/will wear the safety pins are Trump voters. Reading this article made me wonder what would society be like if Clinton became president? Would it have been worse over the years to come, or would it have been a start to a bigger and better country for all human kind

.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Against Safety Pin by Alexus is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.