For my Toy Story, I took pictures of little figurines in 3 different places at night, as if the figurines come to life at night. The toys were really tiny and it was very difficult to get up close to them. In order to take these pictures, I had to have a very shallow depth of field to make the toys seem more life like and large. At first  the toys are pictured in the hallway and then they are outside and in the last picture they are back on the windowsill.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Toy Story by Sofia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. AJ 5 months ago

I really like the way you took the pictures. They look very cool. And I agree with Mackenzie they do look very life like and taking pictures in different locations was a great idea.

2. MacKenzie 5 months ago

Hi Sofia
    I really like your idea of taking the pictures of the toys in different locations. Which makes them seem very life like. Have you thought about maybe using toys that have arm or legs that can move? Then when taking the picture in different locations you could move the limbs into different positions. That way they would be given more life like. Over all great idea. The little toys are cute. Great job.