Stressors and Their Impacts

Stressors that impact my day to day life is school work and all the assignments they pile on top of us. This is a stressor because I feel like it’s a whole lot coming down on me at once and I feel like I can’t do it so it’s stressing me out.

These stressors impact my body because it makes me feel weak like I can’t go anymore. My body is tired and fed up. I’m not really emotional. I  just feel like I can not do it. It is too much at once. My learning has not really been affected just I  forgot  I have work do for some classes. I am worried about so much work in one class I forgot about the others.

What was interesting to me was how they used little animals to calm the stress level down and also use small character’s I’m referring from the context when it used a small rat to calm their self down instead of a big animal. It might affect my brain by the way I think.

It is important because when finding ways to manage your stress levels it will eventually decrease when you are going through things.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Stressors and Their Impacts by Kenyon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.