#Safety Pin

I agree with both articles views because they both brought up good points. For example the first article talked about how you should wear a safety pin to allow people to know that you are a safe place. the reason they are wearing this safety pins are because of the recent elections and how a racist and sexist man was elected to office, and the people who came up with this idea thought that wearing safety pins will allow people to think that your are a safe place and are trying to help out.I believe that this is a great idea because this recent elections lead me to believe that there is going to be huge change coming in america for people pf different skin color and i think that have people start wearing safety pins shows that you can trust them.I agree with the second article ” Dear White people your safety pins are ridiculous”  because they talked about how instead of just wearing safety pins to let people know that we are here for them that we actual need to get up and do something instead of just sitting by while the american citizen elected a man that is not fit to hold office. Overall I agree with both articles because they both bring up great points.

Photo by Anders Bornholm

CC BY-SA 4.0 #Safety Pin by Antonio is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Profile photo of Ocher
    Ocher 1 month ago

I agree because President Trump has offended so many people and to be president, you have to accept all kinds of people for who they are and where they come from.