There has been a new movement has cause lots of arguments and disagreements and this day and time, this movement is known as the Safety Pin Campaign. I for one am against the safety pin movement because to me it really means nothing. Anyone can put a safety pin on and it wouldn’t mean a thing. Actions speak louder than safety pins if you really want a change act on it don’t just stick a little safety pin on you. This theory to me is a trick of the whites, they want to seem like they are trying to help when really they are the ones who caused all this commotion. Wearing a safety pin is just not enough to show that you are trust worthy, if you really want better for the immigrants how about you become an ACTIVE  activist, and really stand up for whats right. I mean who’s really gonna put their trust in someone who pokes themselves to show they’re trustworthy?

Photo by AmyFarr