Immigrants, people of color, LGBTQ people, and others are the ones who are targeted by the Trump Campaign. White People can’t make themselves feel better by putting on a safety pin on and claim that we are safe around them and there supporting us. I feel that some white people might actually be standing with us but they need to reassure us and others that your not faking it through, so you won’t be called a racist or won’t feel that title against you. It’s easy to put a safety pin on you and claim you’re with us but where’s the proof?

CC BY-SA 4.0 Dear White People, Your Safety Pins Are Embarrassing by Dereka is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. PittPattPett 5 months ago

Hi. This seems like an interesting topic, and all in all, I think there is quite a bit of potential, but it should probably be a bit more developed.
    You could draw from real life experiences in order to reinforce some of your claims.