Mother

Mother.

I love that you always see the good in people. I love how generous you are with others. I love how you don’t care about what others might say or think.

You are the water to my plants.

You are without doubt, the most courageous and strongest individual I have ever met.

I admire how emotionally strong you are. I love how when you lost your parents at a young age, you did not let it destroy you.

But as I am growing and becoming an adult, you are getting old. Your skin is wrinkling. Your hands are getting weaker.

I can not stand the idea of you not being here. Here with me. Here with us. But when that day does come, a piece of me will go too. I will miss you.

You the person who never gives up on me. You who see’s potential in me. You who taught me right from wrong. You, the one person in this world who understands me. You, who sometimes can be annoying but right at the same time.

You will always have a place in my heart. You will always be in my mind, soul, and heart.

Mama.
Yo te quiero con todo mi corazón.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Mother by Margarita is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.