Mom, you’re like a bestfriend to me,

Mom, the bridge to my castle,

She is as bright as the sun that always shines my day,

She is the bright stars that you can see in the night`,

I am thankful  for all the specials things you do,

And all the support you give throughout the year.

You show you care,

And I’m thankful you do,

God made a wonderful mother,

And that is you

1. Alli 6 months ago

This is such a lovely poem. I right away thought of my own mother and could relate to it very well. Reading this reminded me of just how thankful I am to have such a wonderful person in my life like my mother.

2. branden 6 months ago

Hey mohsana I absolutely love this post. I felt so in touch with it and the words you used really hit home with me. My mom Actually past away so as I was reading this it was really heart felt. All the words you used brought back many of the memories I hate with my mom and I just want to say thank you. Mothers really do play a big role in our lives and they are truly a blessing. One thing I’ve learned is to always cherish the moments you spend with them. It leaves me to ask though, what is your favorite memory with you mom?

3. Romeo 6 months ago

I love this poem, mothers go through a lot. I know me personally my mom is everything to me and i know i wouldn’t be who i am today without her.