1. Andre 8 months ago

Naomi,
    I really enjoyed your poem it made me feel like I was on the beach in warm weather.

2. Kendall 8 months ago

Naomi,

I really appreciated this poem, but it also made me wish for summer. I am tired of snow, and no longer have use for it, as ski season is over. Is summer your favorite season? Why or why not?

3. Ashton 9 months ago

Hi Naomi! I really like this poem, maybe because I also wrote mine about water and the beach:) Your description is fantastic. Thank you for sharing.

4. Natalya 9 months ago

Hi Naomi!

This is a really beautiful poem! I like the imagery and how you almost used a short sentence kind of thing but with no punctuation. It reminded me a little of Moana. Nice ocean vibe.. I can’t wait for spring break.

Natalya

5. Tala 9 months ago

Hi Naomi,
    I really enjoyed your poem and thank you for sharing it. Your description of that specific moment made me miss the beach and warm weather.

6. Ariel 9 months ago

This is a really great poem. It was written really well and I feel like I’m at the beach with you. Nice job 🙂