Listening to music

I will stick to listening to music because it helps me focus on the task at hand and not the distractions around me.

I can find time to fit this technique into my daily life. It will fit on my day when I have an assignment to do and focus on that while getting help at the same time.

Some of the physiological benefits to the techniques I have chosen is that it reduces my stress.

My stress management goal is to listen to music because it helps clear mind and stay focus on the task at hand. On iTunes there is this type of music called Ambiance Life by Urban Apps that have certain type of music that focuses and relaxes your mind into a peaceful atmosphere (iTunes). In this article called “The Power of Music To Reduce Stress” talks about how the effects of music slow the pulse and heart rate, lowering blood pressure, and decrease the levels of stress hormones. This article also talks certain types of music helps people relax and induce sleep. Also in the article there is a section called research on music. In this section it states the effects such as reducing stress, anxiety, chronic and postoperative pain, and increase self – esteem (The Power of Music To Reduce Stress By Jane Collingwood).

CC BY-SA 4.0 Solutions to Stress by Kmahjanay is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.