To complete my research, I got onto the EBSCO database. This was much more helpful than either google or Gale had been. I found articles that related to my topic. The only problem was that  a lot of them were really long; however, they did all have abstracts, so I was able to find a lot of useful information.

I found sources about the wage gap, trickle-down feminism,  Second-Wave feminism,  and so-called feminist fails.  Before starting my research, I had no idea that there were different kinds of feminism. I thought feminism was nothing more than the notion than men and women were equal. Turns, out I had a lot to learn.

Different kinds of feminism are used in different ways, in different places, to achieve different goals. Through my research, I was able to narrow my research topic down to what feminism in my life and society is, and why we need it.

Photo by Jeanne Menjoulet

CC BY-SA 4.0 Feminism: EBSCO Database by Mary is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.