Embrace your body but cover it up; don’t show your shoulders, stomach, or knees, you’re a distraction. Showing off your body means you’re a whore and not enough means you must be a prude, how are you suppose to attract a man like that? Is that pants you’re wearing? Be more feminine, wear a dress or skirt but make sure you have a jacket and tights on. oh, you were sexually harassed? Well, with those kinds of clothes on weren’t you just asking for it? I see you have makeup on, you must be insecure why don’t you be more confident and stop trying to trick all the men in the world. What are you doing? Cross your legs! Women aren’t supposed to sit like that. Don’t appear masculine, people will assume. Do you have a boyfriend? Why don’t you have a boyfriend? Oh, but don’t date so soon, you’ll only be distracted from your work but still, you want to please him.Oh is that light bulb out? Go call your husband to fix it, you don’t have the ability to do it yourself. You want to make sure its your job to keep him feeling happy and important, let him do the work, you wouldn’t be able to do it anyway. Wait until marriage but don’t you want kids soon, you’re a women, you must be so excited to start popping children out and starting a family. Why aren’t you married? When are you getting married? I can set you up with a nice young man! You’re a little different and moody today, are you on your period? Did you just talk back to me? God i hate when girls are on their period. Should you be at home washing the dishes, doing the laundry, cleaning the house and cooking dinner? Or are you gossiping, going boy-crazy or online shopping wasting your man’s money because that’s what girls do.

the media has been trying to limit women to acting and feeling a certain way. they tell us to be proud and embrace our body but then they slut shame us, they assume we are all submissive so when we are somewhat emotional they use excuses to try and convince us its not normal or not who we are. they want us to boost a mans ego by making us act and appear weak physically and mindedly. its time to change these stereotypes by coming together and proving to the world we can do just as much and even more.

CC BY-SA 4.0 excuse me young lady? by Cindy is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.