Monday Activity routine –

7:30am- wake up ( go straight to the bathroom) *

7:35am- get changed and go to the bathroom to get ready( brush hair and wash face and brush teeth)(no breakfast).*

7:50am- leave home and walk to school.

8:25am- get to school and go to first period.(Capstone) (say hi to friends and then get to work)

9:20am- walk to second period(English 4) and get a chromebook and work till 10:20am

10:25am- go to third period( P.e.) and sit and talk till class is over.*

11:15am- walk over to 4th period (Economics)

12:10pm- go to lunch

I chose waking up at 7:30am because waking up that late doesn’t give me enough time in the morning to eat any breakfast and I would wake up earlier but sometimes my body is so tired and i end up laying there till 7:30. If i were to wake up at 7:00am then i would have lots of time to get ready and to eat something. I would not say it is my fault because many people go through this in the morning but who knows, maybe i am the only one?.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Activity routine by Juray is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Profile photo of Andre
    Andre 4 months ago

Juray,
    I also think that school starts too early and if they could start it later then a lot more people would pay attention. Also if school started later people could go get breakfast so people don’t go to school hungry.

2. Profile photo of Tala
    Tala 4 months ago

Hello Juray,
    you are definitely not alone when it comes to not eating breakfast. I think because of the start time of school, students must often choose to either sleep in and give up a meal or, wake up early and expect to feel more tired.

3. Profile photo of Adam
    Adam 4 months ago

Juray,
    I follow a strict schedule in the mornings as well, but I actually wake up early to eat breakfast and shower so I can be fresh and ready to take on the day. I have found that the easiest way to keep up on sleep is simply go to bed earlier to get more sleep. If you tried that, you may be able to wake up earlier and be able to eat breakfast without being tired.

4. Profile photo of Ryan
    Ryan 4 months ago

Wassup Juray
    I am Ryan Middleton we both have to go to school the same time i like how u use your time and how you like to be early to school.

5. Profile photo of Vail
    Vail 4 months ago

I think school starts way too early and its very unhealthy. But we should at least try our best to get to bed as early as possible so we can wake up with enough time to eat breakfast (most important meal of the day) and do all the other things we need to do to be ready for the day.

6. Profile photo of Marcus
    Marcus 4 months ago

Hello Juray,

Routine sucks in my opinion. I think we, as young adults or whatever we may be, we deserve to break this routine in order to create memorable moments in our lives. I can not stay doing the same thing over and over and over, I love innovations and surprises throughout my day. By the way, I wake up at 6, take a shower, then I nap until 6:35 just to get my hair dry haha.

7. Profile photo of Autumn
    Autumn 4 months ago

Hello Juray,
    I really found it fascinating how you posted about your daily routine. It is interesting to see how others get ready for school in the morning and how their days go. You are definitely not the only one who wakes up at the last possible moment. I don’t skip breakfast but I do wake up extremely late, so that I barely make it to school in the morning. I have to set three alarms one starting at 6:30 then I have two more at 6:35 and 6:40, I then wait for the fifteen minute snooze for each of the alarms. I usually don’t end up getting out of bed till between 6:50 and 7. I also have a friend who has to start setting alarms at 5:30 to finally get up at 6:45 so you are for sure not alone in struggling to wake up early.

8. Profile photo of MacKenzie
    MacKenzie 4 months ago

Hi Juray
    You are not the only one. I too wait until the very last minute to get out of bed to get ready, forgoing breakfast. And trust me we are no the only ones. Many say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day so then why do many skip it all together? I wonder do those extra five minutes of sleep really help? I think many feel that catching those extra Zzzz is good and more beneficial but in reality eat breakfast is more important. What do you think is more helpful that five extra minutes or breakfast to start your day?